Sunday, February 19, 2012
Twilight Hate to Love it
Twilight we eat it up like ambrosia the food of the gods. We need it to fill that void in our souls with romance and undying love because that is just as mythical as Edward being a vampire. You can hate all you want on Twilight but it is pure genius. There is no way a female could not love it. It has the perfect balance of what every women wants the dark and mysterious bad boy who has the unbelievable ability of unconditional love and knack for romance. We need that because in real life that doesn't exist . If you find that beautiful dark and mysterious bad boy your in for a lifetime of heartache and if you find the man of romance and unconditional love I'm sorry but he's batting for the other team. So here I am hating that I love it. Yup I'm even waiting in line with all the other love starved fans. I can't wait till part 2 comes out so I can feed the love sick monster. But why do men hate Twilight so much well simple it makes there lives more difficult. There Girlfriends/Wives see twilight and then they turn to there significant other and say " why can't you love me like that" "why can't you be that romantic" and there only argument is to yell at us that it's just a movie we're being ridiculous but are we? I have to thank Stephanie Myers and all the other writers that remind us hey it used to be this way we as women just gave up and are letting men get away with substandard and half ass romance. Because we have been told for so long that it's not real it's only in movies that we stopped believing. But men tell us this so they don't have to try anymore well guess what ladies we are the only ones to blame I say no more. If men want us they are going to have to up there game. No more making it easy for them. Chivalry is only dead if we don't give it CPR. If anything Twilight should teach us not to settle for the emotionally unavailable cheating A$$holes. Lets make them work for the love of a good women not feel that they are in titled to it like it's a birth right And for you ladies that think it's OK to act like said boys look in the mirror and ask yourself would I want to date me? I think not.....so in my theory twilight teaches that we shouldn't settle for less when we are worth so much more.......
Location:
Irvine, CA 92604, USA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment