Thursday, February 9, 2012

Movie Etiquette

I was so excited to finally get to see Twilight part 1 in the movie theater. I mean i was geeking out to the highest power. I usually only get to see them when they finally come out on DVD. But now I remember why I wait.......Do people even care about others anymore I mean good god I had a 10 year old behind me translating the whole movie to her mom in Spanish loudly I must add. Then someone brought there toddler and let him/her run up and down the isle steps squealing through the whole thing. I am not making this up I couldn't this is to far out of my realm of rudeness. I was getting so mad that I was about to start a fight with said 10 year old because I couldn't hear a word the movie was saying I wish I understood Spanish so maybe I could have followed along. But I just turned around and shushed them but it didn't stop them people are just so rude these days I would never bring my baby to a movie theater and my kids were trained at an early age no talking in the movie.. I just thought that was a common rule taught to everyone but alas I am wrong again. So now I have to wait till it comes out on Friday to buy it so I can watch it again. Not that I wasn't going to buy it anyway but it's not everyday I get to got to the movies that's not rated PG. So I walked out of the theater two hours later deflated and melancholy with a dash of annoyance. What did I learn from my experience save the $12.00 and put it towards the DVD.....

2 comments:

  1. Amen to that! Going to the movies will soon be phased out with all the annoying people who can'
    t turn off their cellphone so there is an annoying light shining or they are talking. The most annoying is when someone has already seen the movie and tells each time something is going to happen.

    I have a great movie collection but what annoys me is I have bought the same movies 2 or 3 times because they keep changing the format. VHS, DVD, Blueray.....soon I won't even be buying movies either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are so right but bluray players can still play regular DVD and I just buy the bluray + DVD combo pack cover all the bases lol..

      Delete